From HACCP to HARPC – What’s Best-In-Class and How to Get There
Complimentary Webinar – Friday, October 4
Are you ready for FDA Hazard Analysis Risk-Based Preventive Controls? What’s the difference between HACCP and HARPC? How do you get from your current HACCP plan to a HARPC plan?
If you scratched your head at any of the above questions, this complimentary 60-minute webcast will be a very good use
of your valuable time.
FDA’s proposed FSMA rule for human food provides for a preventive framework to ensure food safety, but there’s a lot of confusion on how a RPC (Hazard Analysis Risk-Based Preventive Controls plan differs from existing HACCP programs.Join special guest speaker Debby Newslow, President of D.L. Newslow & Associates and the winner of the 2013 NSF Leadership Award for Training, for an informative and interactive webcast where Debby will provide useful guidance on topics that include:
- An overview of the HARPC proposed rule
- Comparing HACCP to HARPC – “If it looks and smells like HACCP, is it really HACCP in disguise?” And if not, how close (or not) are they?
- How does HARPC fit in with GFSI?
- Why you should adopt HARPC today and how your organization benefits
- How do you get from HACCP to HARPC?
- Key differentiators between CCPs and PRPs
- And much more. Debby will also take your questions live!
Debby will be joined by Barbara Levin, Co-Founder and SVP of SafetyChain Software who will discuss how technology supports creating a best-in-class preventive control program.
Sign-up today for this
© 2013 US Food Safety Corporation. No copyright claim is made for portions of this blog and linked items that are works of the United States Government, state governments or third parties