Del Castillo Foods of Lodi, California, is recalling all five varieties because they contain milk that is not declared on the product labels.
• La Campana Panaderia – Conchitas (Sea Shells)
• La Campana Panaderia – Cemitas (Sweet Rolls)
• La Campana Panaderia – Cuernitos (Horns)
• La Campana Panaderia – Novias (Brides)
• La Campana Panaderia – Chilindrinas (Crystal Sugar Shells)
No illnesses have been reported at this time.
The Conchitas, Cemitas, Cuernitos, Novias, and Chilindrinas are packaged four pieces to a bag. The clear plastic bag is labeled with the following brand name, La Campana Panaderia and has a net weight of 11 ounces.
Consumers that have the recalled products should return them to the place of purchase.
© 2014 US Food Safety Corporation. No copyright claim is made for portions of this blog and linked items that are works of the United States Government, state governments or third parties.