Ukrop’s Homestyle Foods, Richmond, Virginia, is recalling approximately 2,881 pounds of turkey, pork, and beef products that may be contaminated with extraneous materials,
The ready-to-eat turkey, pork, and beef items were packed on April 1 and 2, 2016, and exhibit sell-by dates of April 4 and 5, 2016. The following products are subject to recall: [Labels (PDF Only)]
- 185.02-lb. of individually packaged 9.25 OZ “ROASTED TURKEY & COLBY JACK PINWHEELS.”
- 161.82-lb. of individually packaged 9.25 OZ “BLACK FOREST HAM & PROVOLONE PINWHEELS.”
- 153.70-lb. of individually packaged 9.25 OZ “ANGUS ROAST BEEF & CHEDDAR PINWHEELS.”
- 821.76-lb. of 41OZ trays of “HONEY HAM & HONEY TURKEY PINWHEEL TRAY.”
- 806.40-lb. of 41OZ trays of “HONEY TURKEY & HAVARTI PINWHEEL TRAY.”
- 752.64-lb. of 41OZ trays of “HONEY HAM & SWISS PINWHEEL TRAY.”
The products subject to recall bear establishment numbers “EST. 19979” and “P-19979” inside the USDA mark of inspection. These items were distributed to retail locations in North Carolina, Virginia, and West Virginia.
There have been no confirmed reports of adverse reactions due to consumption of these products. FSIS has received no additional reports of injury or illness from consumption of these products. Anyone concerned about an injury or illness should contact a healthcare provider.
Consumers who have purchased these products are urged not to consume them. These products should be thrown away or returned to the place of purchase.
Consumers with questions about the recall can contact Susan Rowe, Ukrop’s Homestyle Foods, Customer Service Manager, at 804-340-3104.
© 2016 US Food Safety Corporation. No copyright claim is made for portions of this blog and linked items that are works of the United States Government, state governments or third parties.