Thomas Star Bakery of Ohio LLC, is recalling Buns Bread, package code (018493109803), which contains undeclared allergens. The bread product contains milk and eggs, known allergens which are not declared on the label.
The product was available at the following retail locations:
- Toledo International Market, Toledo, OH
- Asafo Market, Cincinnati, OH
- Accra International Market, Columbus, OH
- Berekum African Market, Columbus,
- OH Afrique Food Warehouse, Columbus, OH
- A-Life African Market, Columbus, OH
- Adom Universal African Market, Columbus, OH
- Troung Enterprise Inc, Chicago, IL (distribution warehouse)
- Kauro African Market, Indianapolis, IN
- Grace African Market, Indianapolis, IN
- Saraga International Market, Indianapolis, IN
The Buns Bread product was available for purchase between the dates of August 2015 and April 13, 2016. No other Thomas Star Bakery of Ohio products are involved in this recall.
Anyone concerned about an injury or illness should contact a healthcare provider.
Product involved in this recall can be brought to the place of purchase for a refund. Consumers with questions on the recall may contact Thomas Star Bakery of Ohio at (419) 214-0711.
© 2016 US Food Safety Corporation. No copyright claim is made for portions of this blog and linked items that are works of the United States Government, state governments or third parties.