Stahlbush Island Farms, Inc. of Corvallis, Oregon is recalling 10 oz. Stahlbush® IQF Green Bean retail packages because it has the potential to be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes.
The product was distributed throughout the United Stated and Canada.
The green beans were packaged for Stahlbush Island Farms, Inc. by a co-packer into 10 oz. Stahlbush® IQF Green Bean paper retail packages. Product is frozen and has the UPC code 6 38882 00053 7.
The lot numbers are found on the back of the package and the affected lot numbers and best by dates are:
- #16034001, with a “best buy” code date of 02/03/18.
- #15097001, with a “best buy” code date of 04/07/17.
- #14328001, with a “best buy” code date of 11/24/14.
- #15362001, with a “best buy” code date of 12/28/17.
- #14310002, with a “best buy” code date of 11/06/16.
No other Stahlbush® products are affected by this recall. No illnesses have been reported to date in connection with affected Stahlbush® products.
The recall was initiated after SIFI was notified by the supplier of the green beans that the supplier had issued a recall of the green beans.
Consumers who have purchased IQF green beans affected by the recall should not consume the product and are urged to return them to the place of purchase for a full refund.
Consumers with questions may contact the company at firstname.lastname@example.org or call
(541) 541-1497, open 9 am through 5 pm PDT, Monday through Friday.
© 2016 US Food Safety Corporation. No copyright claim is made for portions of this blog and linked items that are works of the United States Government, state governments or third parties.